Jump to contentJump to search

Internationalisation Officer

University partnerships

In addition to the Internationalisation Officer, members of the faculty also advise students and teaching staff on matters relating to international partnerships with other universities. See here for the contact details of the person(s) responsible for each partnership. The Faculty Commission for Internationalisation can also be contacted in case of general questions about studying abroad.


  • Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rolf Kailuweit
  • Internalisation Officer
  • +49 211 81-12984

  • Building: 24.52
  • Floor/Room: 00.31
Responsible for the content: